Streamspace proudly releases StreamCAD in beta. The focus is on customization, with easy translation to other languages. Features include:
* Completely editable user interface; all texts and dialogs stored in XML files.
* Dynamic help and wizard system based on HTML files.
* Data stored in XML and DWG/DXF files.
* C++ API supports new commands and custom entities.
* Cross platform; Windows and Mac now, Linux in the future.
A few usage points:
- Right click to exit a command while saving your work.
- Press escape to exit a command and cancelling your work.
- Some commands have clickable options directly from the help (e.g. line/polyline/zoom).
- There are object undo/redo commands that fetches previous states of individual objects.
Requires Boost 1.33.1 to build.
hvUnlight Load AutoCAD applications into AutoCAD LT
Consulting Streamspace can help you to develop the software you need. Do you want to ship limited CAD functionality to your customers?
RSS Feed Keep up with software and website updates